The Potenza RE960AS Pole Position gives premium sports car owners a solid all-season tire and a performance tire wrapped up in a racy looking package! Silica and a leading edge sipe add to the wet/dry adaptability. If you want undaunted performance when the weather switches gears, go with the Potenza RE960AS Pole Position.
- Dual-Layer Tread - Minimizes the effect of wear on wet tire performance by exposing high grip rubber as the tire wears.
- Reinforced Sidewall - Support the weight of the vehicle and passenger even with a loss of air pressure with thicker sidewall, generally designed for RFT tires, made of special heat-resistant rubber
- L.L. Carbon (Long Link) - Helps improve tread wear and resist cracking, chipping and tearing through the use of a special long length carbon structure
- All-Season Tread Design - Enhances year-round performance with open-slotted shoulders.
- O-Bead - Improves uniformity and ride comfort through use of a single continuous strand of cable in the bead construction
- Spiral Wrap - Encircles the whole tire with a continuous nylon wrap , helping the tire hold its original shape to improve high speed capability.
- NanoPro-Tech Rubber Compound - Help improve snow, ice, wet and dry performance by making the tire more flexible to changes in conditions. Controls interaction between polymer, filler materials such (as carbon black and silica) and other rubber chemicals. As such, carbon gets dispersed homogeneously which reduces energy loss caused by its friction.
- 3G Run-Flat - Third Generation Run-Flat Tires for use on vehicles that came with RFT as Original Equipment.
- Steel belt construction - Adds durability and resists punctures
- CO-CS (Computer Optimized Component System) - Maximizes tire performance by optimizing the appropriate combination of tread design, casing shape, materials, and construction.
- Directional Tread Pattern - Maximizes both wet and dry performance, as well as other tire characteristics. By specifying that the tread pattern is to be mounted on the vehicle in a single direction only, the many design compromises found in conventional tires which can be mounted in two directions are eliminated. This provides the ability to include a wider variety of specific performance characteristics such as high resistance to hydroplaning in each tire.
- Cooling Fin Design - Optimized sidewall design for enhanced run-flat performance without sacrificing ride comfort.
WE ACCEPT THE FOLLOWING METHODS OF PAYMENT: Paypal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Dicover, and Gift Cards. Please call us direct for any questionsregarding payment.
SALES TAX: A state sales tax will be added to the final price during checkout to buyer's in Florida only.
All products (where specified) are shipped free with Fedex Ground/Home Delivery. Free shipping only applies to the lower 48 United States. If shipping outside these states is required, please send us a message. We will ship to verified Paypal addresses. If a change in delivery is needed please call us direct before purchase. We will not ship to a P.O. Box.
Free shipping does not include Signature for Delivery, or Insurance for any lost or stolen packages. Any claims should be reported through FedEx (1800-GO-FEDEX)
*Returns are accepted after 14 Days of Purchase, Buyer is responsible for return shipping
**20% Restocking Fee May Apply
*Returned products must be in new condition with original packaging. If a product has been used and needs to be returned for any other reason, please call us directly to resolve any issues or claims.
**For any questions regarding Restocking Fees, please give us a call direct.
Carshoez strives to push quality service as well as the best quality products we have to offer. Shopping for tires shouldn't feel like a chore! If for any reason you were not satisfied with your purchase please call us right away to complete a satisfying transaction as promised. Thank you for choosing Carshoez as your tire provider!