Karisma Fine Jewelry is the jewelry ebay based brand of GLORODIAM LTD. Karisma Fine Jewelry is offering on Ebay its finest selection of quality GIA/EGL/HRD/IGI certified diamonds, certified Color & Clarity Enhanced Diamonds and Diamond Jewelry hand crafted by our Master Jewelers for generations at wholesale prices to the public over the Internet.
GLORODIAM LTD. is a diamond wholesale company, a second generation member of the Israeli diamond exchange, family owned business, sited in one of the most important worldwide diamonds centers, the Israel diamond exchange.
At Karisma Fine Jewelry we have a clear goal, to make diamond Jewelry accessible to the consumers, who would otherwise never be able to enjoy these beautiful diamonds.
With our vast experience earned over decades in the diamonds and jewelry business, we're proud to announce that our business is based on values as honesty, loyalty and a close relationship with our customers. We guarantee to our customers the highest return on their money with the highest product quality (guaranteed). We pride ourselves on a high ratio of returning customers who keep staying loyal for many years to our high quality certified diamonds, clarity and color enhanced diamonds and jewelry.
At Karisma Fine Jewelry we offer:
- High quality products and highest standards on today market.
- 100% natural earth minded diamonds and conflict free diamonds.
- 24/7 online customer service.
- Most advanced programs and equipment for jewelry modeling & designing.
- Custom made jewelry by request.
- Buyer protection when purchasing with paypal
*All jewelry items can be produced with different metals, stones and different sizes by demand, contact us for any request.
Please visit our me page page for more information.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING for all our products worldwide
- All items will be shipped within 3 days upon receipt of full payment through PayPal, quality inspection, and ring's resizing.
- All items will be shipped from our manufacturing premises, fully insured registered and traceable express shipment
- International buyers are responsible for local customs duties and any withheld charges on import/customs tax/duty charge accompanied at the country of destination
- Our shipment duration is 4-5 business days for all international destinations
- Express shipping is available upon request. please contact us for more information
- Shipping to P.O box is unavailable
- All items are shipped with an invoice and are fully insured
- Every jewelry item comes with an elegant gift box
*An additional payment of 135 usd for fully insured payment & handling cost, will be charged for any item priced 1000 USD or less.
*We don't ship to countries with shipping restrictions.
*NO IMPORT/CUSTOMS DUTIES FOR US CUSTOMERS IN THE USA.
The item that you will get include only the gold purity stamp, any, other stamps that you may see on the items pictures are not included in the price.
However, if you need any engraving please contact ask for a price quotation.
Karisma Fine Jewelry offers 100% satisfaction guarantee for all our high quality products. If for some reason you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, you will be fully refunded for your purchase less shipping & handling charges no questions asked, under the following conditions:
- You must contact us when decided to return your item.
- Your item must be returned to us within 30 days from the day of receipt by you
- The item must be in its original condition
- The purchased item must not have been worn, used or damaged.
- The returned item must match our records
- Your returned item is subject to inspection by our experts and should match PERFECTLY the item sent to you
- Custom orders are non refundable
- All refunds will be made at the same way they made
- All original diamond/jewelry certificates and the original invoice must be included with the returned item. A total of 100 USD will be charged for any item returned without its certificate/appraisal.
*All returned packages must be sent FULLY INSURED for the value of the returned item. If the returned package is lost and is not fully insured, you are responsible for the full cost of the item and accompanied costs.
What are Clarity Enhanced Diamonds?
Clarity Enhanced Diamonds are real natural diamonds. The principle of Clarity Enhancement is to make natural diamond imperfections invisible. Almost every diamond has internal natural feather-like fractures. The clarity enhancement process is a state-of-the-art technology that optically eliminates the fractures and improves the clarity and brilliance of the diamond. The amount of material used to fill the feather is does not add any weight to the diamond.
Why buy a Clarity Enhanced Diamond?
Simply stated - for its remarkable value! You will receive a bigger or better quality natural diamond for your money. You can now own the diamond you've always dreamed of owning, but couldn't afford. The enhancement process is invisible to the naked eye, and only you and your jeweler will ever know it's a CE diamond.
Why choose Karisma Fine Jewelry for your CE Diamonds?
The highly sophisticated clarity enhancement process is very durable and long lasting. CE diamonds are treated in the same manner as other natural diamonds, with the exception of one simple rule - acid boiling and/or torch flaming are not performed.
Karisma Fine Jewlery by GLORODIAM LTD. CE diamonds are backed by a Lifetime Warranty. Should any damage occur to the treatment, all diamonds purchased from us will be re-treated at no extra charge, and no questions asked!
Karisma Fine Jewlery by GLORODIAM LTD. has a large stock of CE diamonds. Our inventory ranges from 0.20 ct to 15.00 ct round and any fancy cut shape in all colors and clarities. Our cutting facilities are able to supply any order for stones larger than 5.00 ct, matching pairs and calibrated stones in any shape and quality. No matter what the size of your order is - we will always be there for you with the best service and unbeatable prices.
Color Enhanced Diamonds
Fancy colored diamonds are natural diamonds that have been treated with electron accelerators operating at various energy levels, according to the color required. The treatment creates a highly stable and permanent color change, without leaving any harmful traces of radiation on the diamond. Therefore, the diamond can be used in jewelry immediately.
The treated diamonds can be boiled and re-cut, but torch flaming cannot be performed. We guarantee that our colored diamonds will remain color stable forever. The treatment produces beautiful, natural colored diamonds, in a wide range of rich colors. The available colors are: yellow-canary, pink, blue, blue-green, gold, green, cognac, orange and black.
Natural fancy color diamonds are extremely rare, and therefore jewelry set with these diamonds is very expensive. The availability of fancy color enhanced diamonds opens a window of opportunity for you, the jewelry designer and manufacturer, in knowing that you can obtain any fancy colored diamond quickly and at affordable prices. Karisma Fine Jewlery by GLORODIAM LTD. always maintains a large stock of fancy colored diamonds. Our inventory ranges from 1 point to 15.00 ct in all shapes, colors, and sizes.
We will promptly supply special orders for stones that are larger than 1.00 ct, matching pairs and calibrated stones in all shapes color and sizes. We specialize and are known worldwide for our fancy colored Princess cut production. No matter what the size of your order is - we are always there for you, with the best service and unbeatable prices.
Karisma Fine Jewelry by GLORODIAM LTD. gives with any diamond or a jewelry item purchased, a free professional appraisal report issued by an official third party independent laboratory and signed by qualified gemologists.
Karisma Fine Jewelry understands the importance of a diamond or a diamond jewelry purchase for its customers. In order to let the customers feel 100% confident with their purchase, any customer receives with his item a detailed third party independent free appraisal certificate.
The appriasl certificate contains the following information:
- An Issuing Date
- A full description of the diamond or the jewelry item.
- Stone Type
- Stone Shape (Round, Pincess, Radiant, Heart, Emerlad etc.)
- Stone Weight
- Color Grade
- Clarity Grade
- Cut, Polish and Symmetry Grade
- Fluorescence Intensity
- Setting Type, weight, Color and Metal Purity ( 18k white gold, platinum etc.)
- An Estimated Retail Value/Replacement Value that may used for insurance coverage.