Digital Optical Coax to Analog RCA L/R Audio Converter Adapter with Fiber Cable
Please set the sound setting from digital to PCM on TV if there is fuzzy/high pitch noise when you use this converter.
This Digital to Analog Audio Converter is designed for home and professional audio switching. It converts Coaxial or Toslink digital audio signals to analogue L/R audio and available for connection to an external device such as an amplifier via standard RCA-style jacks. This converter is small in size and easy to install.
– Brand new and high quality.
– Converts Coaxial or Toslink digital audio signals to analogue L/R audio.
– Supports sampling rate at 32, 44.1, 48 and 96 KHz.
– Supports 24-bit S/PDIF incoming bit stream on left and right channels.
– Provides electromagnetic-noise-free transmission.
– Small in size and easy to use.
– Input Audio: Coaxial or Toslink digital audio
– Output Audio: L/R audio
– Input audio connector: Toslink, 1 x RCA (Coaxial)
– Output audio connector: 2 x RCA (R/L)
– Sampling rate: 32, 44.1, 48 and 96KHz
– Size (L-W-H): 51 x 41 x 26MM
– Operating Temperature: 0℃ to +70 ℃
– Operating Humidity: 10% to 85%RH (no condensation)
– Storage Temperature: -10℃ to +80 ℃
– Storage Humidity: 5% to 90%RH (no condensation)
– External Power Supply: DC 5V/1A
– Power Consumption: 0.5watts(max)
– USB Power Cable
– Cable Length: 1.5M
1 x Digital to Analog Audio Converter
1 x 1.5m Fiber Optical Cable
1 x USB Power Cable
1 x User Manual
Note: No retail package to save the cost and protect the environment.