96% natural ingredients
Anti-Wrinkle Action – Moisturization and Rejuvenation – Combating of Dark Circles and Puffiness
Face and eye cream that combats wrinkles and fatigue signs, moisturizes and protects from premature aging, while toning and rejuvenating.
- The combination of organic ingredients – such as cardamom, ginseng and jojoba oil – provides antiseptic, anti-inflammatory and toning attributes, while at the same time it moisturizes and leave skin soft.
- Chickpea extract reduces the signs of fatigue on face and eyes and enhances the skin’s radiance and firmness.
- Propolis provides antiseptic action and regulates oiliness while, in combination with organic olive extract and almond oil, it protects from premature ageing caused by free radicals and environmental pollutants (smog, cigarette smoke, heavy metals etc).
- Birch and organic beech tree extract increase the levels of hydration, as they provide skin with instant and long lasting moisturization and also reduce the number and depth of wrinkles.
- Ruscus acts against dark circles and eye puffiness.
- Organic cardamom, clary sage, lemon and cedar essential oils rejuvenate the skin and boost the mood by driving stress away and enhancing concentration.
- Water from organic cardamom infusion provides antioxidant and antiseptic attributes.
- Non-oily formula, ideal for daily use.
ALCOHOL – SILICONE FREE
HOW TO USE
Apply with circular movements on cleansed face and around the eyes day or/and night. Suitable for use after shaving.
For external use only.
The skin reflects everyday fatigue and stress, while men develop wrinkles primarily around the eyes. Do not skip the daily treatment of this sensitive area.
Men’s Care Anti-wrinkle, Anti-fatigue and Eye Cream has a rich formula and contains 96% natural ingredients
|WITH||WITHOUT*Garden Cress extract*Parabens*Chick Pea extract*Silicone*Ginseng* extract*Propylene glycol*Beech tree* extract*Alcohol*Ruscogenin*Mineral oil*Propolis *Jojoba* oil *Birch sap *Cardamom* essential oil *Clary Sage* essential oil *Lemon* essential oil *Cedarwood* essential oil *Cardamon* infusion instead of water |
*certified organic cultivations